Suggested, but not exclusive, topics of interest include:
- Automata and formal languages, computability,
- Algorithms and data structures,
- Computational complexity,
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning,
- Optimization, approximation methods, NP-hard problems,
- Graph theory,
- Computational geometry.
There is a special emphasis on use in applications such as simulation, bioinformatics, digital signal and image processing, data science, digital forensics, logistics, smart homes/cities and IoT etc.